One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens from HID Global go beyond simple, static passwords to provide organizations an easy way to increase trust in a user’s identity and grant them appropriate access. When users need a network, system or cloud-based application, they simply use the combination of something they know (e.g. a PIN number) with the randomly generated, one-time password from their OTP Token to gain access.
The HID line of One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens include:
- OTP Pocket Tokens: portable, durable device designed for highly mobile users
- OTP Mini Tokens: designed for high-volume deployments, it’s ideal for consumer and employee authentication; it’s a waterproof device, with options for customized logos and case colors.
- OTP Desktop Tokens: larger display face and buttons simplify PIN entry and reduce eye strain, making it ideal for home or office use.
- OTP One Tokens: popular for employee authentication because its keypad provides support for PIN unlock and challenge/response authentication.
- OTP Keychain Tokens: compact, durable package make it convenient for employee authentication.
With HID, organizations have One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens that:
- Enhance Security – goes beyond static passwords, enabling multi-factor authentication to increase confidence in online transactions.
- Protect Investments – with support for the One-Time Password (OTP) Smart Card applet to provide a smooth path to deploying Smart Cards in the future.
- Increase Productivity – easy for users to carry and simple to use with a convenient, ATM-like experience that ensures they have the anytime, anywhere access they need.