SIM-size contact and contactless (RFID 13,56 Mhz) smart card reader USB connected for mobile use.
Contactless technology in a single mobile device – featuring a dual interface PClinked reader that reads/writes to both a 13.56 MHz contactless smart card and virtually any SIM-sized contact smart card, the device economically supports mobile end-user environments where both contactless and contact smart card technologies are used.
Utilizing contactless smart card technology for PC-linked applications, the OMNIKEY® 6321 allows users to experience the convenience, speed and security of contactless technology for applications, including logon to Windows®, networks, websites and applications for the secure storage of user names, passwords and personal information.
- Contact and Contactless USB Smart Card Reader
- Versatile Applications – Ideal for mobile end-user environments using both contactless and contact smart card technology
- Fast Contactless Transmission – Supports contactless smart cards up to 848 Kbps
- Designed for User Convenience – Housing design is optimized for advanced contactless applications
- Readily compliant – Supports HID iCLASS® and MIFARE®, as well as ISO 14443 A/B and ISO 15693
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A/B and 15693) and ISO 7816 standard for contact cards, and Microsoft WHQL
- Reader supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode
- Standard application interfaces include PC/SC, Synchronous-API (on top of PC/SC), OCF (Open Card Framework) or CT-API
- Features host interface USB 2.0 CCID1 and is compliant with USB 1.1
- Compliant with all relevant safety and environmental standards, including CE, FCC, UL, RoHS and WEEE